Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Is your dilligence...due?

I had a wonderful teleconference with a client in South Bend today. Their plan is to begin taking on Chicago and they're considering several advertising options.

While they're in a relatively unique market, they do have competition in Chicago. Actually, that competition is loosely affiliated with them (the Chicago company is a distributor for some of their product). So, I asked them the question...

Why should I spend my money with you instead of them?

I applaud them for taking the time to investigate. Due dilligence is unfortunately too uncommon even though it's basic business theory...these folks will do just fine, I'm sure. They have big dreams, but most importantly, they're making the proper investment (and not just financially) to make their dreams reality.

It's all about strategy my friends. What's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier