Monday, February 18, 2008

Growing MY Business To Grow YOUR Business






As I continue to meet business owners and talk about marketing their companies, I needed to take some of my own advice.

To grow this, I need to commit to the community.

This past week, I officially enrolled SaySomethingImportant in the Mooresville South Iredell Chamber of Commerce!

It was long overdue: I've done business with folks in the area, I've been a guest at several After Hours and I've even given talks to local leaders. Now that I'm a member, I'll be better accessible to new companies moving in and to established members looking for some direction in their marketing.

So, yeah...I'm excited! Look for me at a Chamber event near you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier