Sunday, November 25, 2007

You're Surrounded!

Take a look around you today. Who's there? If you've done the right things in business, you're surrounded by people who believe in the same things you do, who follow a similar mantra and who "buy in" to the same big picture. Its a focus like that which can bring your company to the top of your field.

Of course, no matter how hard you try, there's probably going to be one or two...but in the words of a good friend "You can't fix stupid." You just have to deal with those ones.

Back to the good ones; do all you can to have them near you. Give them freedom to do what they do best and listen to them when they have ideas (especially ones you may not agree with...they just may be onto something!).

Recently, I've found a few close folks who've re-energized me & the work I do. They've given me sound advice, shared success stories and encouraged me to find more people just like us.

I'm surrounded.

And it's a good thing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier