Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The value of a brand...

This past year, I began a wonderful association with the Richard Petty Driving Experience. As you may know, I've been racing the SaySomethingImportant.com Mazda Miata for many years and now I get to take my experience to a professional level with the Petty organization. While RPDE is just one part of what "The King" is involved in, EVERYTHING he does gives us that much more recognition.

For example; this past weekend at Daytona, Richard Petty drove a "pace car" at the head of the field before the 400. It was a wonderful gesture to celebrate & honor Bill France, Jr (a figurehead of NASCAR) who recently passed away. In addition, it put the Petty name out in the public eye again. I've had more than one person come to me in the last few days & ask if I was there at Daytona with Richard.

It's all linked together in their minds...
Get it?

WHAT is YOUR business linked to in people's minds? What do they run across to make them think of you? Is there ANYTHING? You NEED there to be something. Perhaps we should chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier