Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One point Eight Million Dollars!

Before I started SaySomethingImportant.com, I was the creative director for a group of seven radio stations in the Midwest. We were proponents of creating brands for our advertisers, not just throwing "spots on the dial" for them. When it was time for me to move to Charlotte, they asked that I stay on as a consultant for several key clients...and I gladly did.

I got a note yesterday from my good friend Steve, a senior account manager for that company. One of the accounts he & I still work on together was in the running for their "Effy" award for the most effective ad campaign. It's not based on razzle dazzle ads, rather, it's on the growth of the client's bottom line.

We won!


The local franchisee for Gutter Topper has been with us for a couple of years and the numbers for his first full year of a branding campaign came in... His annual revenue grew from $860,000 to $1.8 MILLION DOLLARS in just one year! He more than doubled his company by building his brand.

Slowly. Consistently. Methodically. Strategically.

And by Saying Something Important!

I can show you how we did it; just ask me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier