Monday, October 22, 2007

An Italian Waffle...



No blueberries, no chocolate, no whipped cream on this waffling... Its simply me making tough business decisions just like you have to make. I'm having new business cards made and I really want them to stand out, to show the creativity & fun we bring to business at SaySomethingImportant.

However...

I'm also on a budget.

And the cards I want are over my budget. By 30%. In my world, that's a lot. So now I'm finding myself looking at cheaper options. I don't like that one bit.

I'm Italian; my grandfather would tell me "Screw it...do it!"

Sometimes you've just got to do it.

Watch for new business cards...AND a brand new TOLL FREE phone number as well. Coming soon...because it's terribly important that we SaySomethingImportant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier