Thursday, December 04, 2008

Which Big Mouth is on national TV?! That's right, THIS big mouth!

While I've spent more than 20 years in the broadcasting, creative and marketing industry...I've also had a passion for motorsports for many years. Earlier this year, I was out in California to do an event for the new Dodge Challenger SRT8 that featured music, TV & movie celebrities.

Well, I was recently contacted by the production team for Snoop Dogg's Father Hood, the Hip Hop star's reality show on E! television. They're going to use some footage of me on the show & I had to sign the release form!



Well, I heard today that the promos are now running for the second season of Father Hood & I'm on them! I don't know when the particular episode will run, but I have now set my DVR to record the season.

So, keep your eyes out when watching E!, and if you see a guy who looks an awful lot like Hammer, it's because it IS Hammer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counters
Oreck XL Air Purifier